TE’s program activities will be driven from NYC with 24/7 access to the full TE team directed by your assigned account manager.
The senior TE team is comprised of individuals that each have 15-25 years of experience in Investor Relations, Capital Markets Advisory, Investment Banking, Institutional Sales, Research Analysis, Portfolio Management, Brokerage, Wealth Management, Trading, PR/Media, Digital/Social Media and or Senior Level Advisory.
The following initiatives underpin all the activities that are required to prepare management to meet the investment community as it seeks full and fair market valuation:
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence review
- Create customized go-to-market strategy and timeline
- Provide counsel on corporate messaging, presentation, communications, best practices and compliance
- Continuously refine key investment messages based investor feedback, incorporated into all marketing documents
- Develop press release calendar, draft/edit and determine timing and content of key news releases while strategically positioning announcements with key stakeholders
- Quarterly/Milestone preparation including drafting releases, scripts and rehearsing for conference calls/Q&A
- Manage analyst and investor expectations through ongoing communication
- Suggest/secure participation in key financial conferences
- Provide/update specific peer/comp sell/buy-side targeting matrix
- Act as the Company’s ‘eyes and ears’ on the Street providing timely market intelligence
- Ongoing strategic counsel on all communications issues including M&A, crisis management and likely investor reactions to corporate initiatives
- Update and manage investor relations section of corporate website
We are here to help
Get in touch with us today and let’s start improving your business!